Vision, Objectives, and Strategies
We are a group of prudent and trustworthy public accounting practitioners with the advocacy of creating the best value for our clients in rendering assurance & non-assurance services including external audits and consultancy. We envision our company by year 2017 to be the leading public accounting firm in Laguna, Philippines and nearby provinces while catering also services to Makati & Manila clients.read more
Manaig, Manaig& Co., CPAs (Formerly: Manaig, Medilla& Co., CPAs) is a General Professional Partnership formed by two Certified Public Accountants who have undergone meaningful and extensive experiences in the practice of the Public Accounting Profession when they were still an “audit/tax staff” until they become “In-Charge” in their respective previous Auditing Firm employers, namely: Sycip, Gorrez, Velayo & Co., CPAs and Creus, Bondoc & Co., CPAs.read more
1. In October 21, 2004, the company was able to secure the Certificate of Accreditation with the Board of Accountancy under Accr. No. 0795 as a recognized General Professional Partnership to practice the Public Accounting Profession in the Philippines.
2. Both Partners are accredited also in the same year 2004 with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in Makati City then in Calamba Laguna, where bulk of their Clients do business.read more
Don’t let your future staffs tell you to jump on flat land.
Work with a company that provides excellent experiences on various accounting, auditing and tax works catering to Small and Medium Enterprises. Be prepared for the future and be a well-experienced accountant and auditor or a tax consultant after 3-4 years of working with us!
Our firm is seeking for qualified individuals who are willing to undergo training on accounting, audit, tax and other non-assurance services. We believe that at entry-level, a graduate should not be choosy in terms of accepting what work/task is assigned to him or her. It is important that everyone shall undergo the hardwork in the accounting and audit environment. We believe that details like encoding, filing, messengerial work, and other clerical works are very important for new staffs to learn in order to establish a good foundation before moving on to analytical skills. It is important that staffs should be prepared before moving on to a team-leader, supervisory, or managerial work. We create a culture of being prepared before any staff can be sent to the clients’ office to perform audit work. It is a common knowledge to many company-clients that staff auditors being sent are fresh graduates and do not normally know what to do during their first few days at work. At MM&Co., we produce future accounting supervisors, audit supervisors, accounting managers, CFOs, public accountants, or partners of a general professional partnership.
We accept applicants for the following positions:
– Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
– 19-23 years old
– Willing to render out-of-town fieldworks
– Willing to render overtime during audit seasons and when there is a business need
– A team-player, honest, with intergrity, teachable
– Computer literate: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
– Resume with 2×2 colored picture
– Transcript of Records (TOR)
– CPA certificate of grades
Send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0932-856-4880. Applicants are requested to come to MM&Co office for exam and interview anytime from 9am to 3pm Mondays thru Fridays. MM&Co office is located at 8000 Lakeview Subdivision Phase 3, Brgy. Halang Calamba, Laguna, adjacent to Calamba Water District Halang, Canossa Site.read more